From august 1st 2017 we've changed all pre-paid subscriptions to post-paid. That means, that all customers (both new and existing) will be invoiced at the beginning of each month for their usage in the past month. We've implemented this new billing principle to make it easier for you, our customer, to see and understand what you're paying for.
For existing customers it will have the following impact:
- The amount that you've prepaid to your Cloud.dk account will be used as previously and an amount is deducted from your account every hour based on your usage
- When your account reaches zero, you will be moved to post-payment
- At the first change of month where your balance is below zero, you will receive an invoice covering your usage. That also means that your september invoice will be smaller than usually, as it covers the difference between your actual usage and the amounts you've prepaid.
For new customers it will have the following impact:
- When you've created an account, you need to add your Credit Card in My Cloud
- After that you can start creating new Cloud Servers
- At the beginning of next month, you'll receive an invoice based on your actual usage the previous month
If you have any questions regarding the new post paid principle, please feel free to contact our support.